Learn to prioritize your daily activities and manage your time efficiently
What is the one thing that you could do (you aren’t doing now) that if you did on a regular basis, it would make a tremendous positive difference in your:
- Personal life?
- Professional life?
What holds you back from doing this thing? If the answer you stated is “lack of time”, then perhaps that is just a symptom. The underlying cause is that you may not know how to prioritize tasks and manage your time. Effective time management helps us get the most out of our daily routine and improves professional output and personal satisfaction. This course helps you understand the importance of time management and gives you the tools you need in order to manage your time effectively.
1 session x 1.5 Hours
- Understand the goal setting process
- Learn how to prioritize tasks
- Learn how to manage distractions and avoid procrastination
- Improve productivity and results
- Meaning of time management – barriers to effective use of time
- Goal setting – creating SMART goals
- Time management techniques – the prioritization matrix
- Assertiveness – learning to say no
- Effective delegation techniques
- Organizing activities and the work-space
- Developing productivity enhancing habits
How long do I have to use my sessions?
All session packages are valid for a limited period of time, as below:
1. Single session program – Please use within 2 weeks of enrollment
2. For all session programs with more than 1 session, if your course has “n” sessions, please use them within “n weeks”. For example, if you have a 30 session course, you need to use these 30 sessions within 30 weeks.
This also helps ensure regularity in sessions, critical to the learning process!
Who are the trainers?
Our trainers are specialized by topic. For interview preparation courses, for example, the faculty includes senior panelists (e.g. ex-bankers, IIM graduates, senior professionals) with years of interviewing experience. For professional development courses, our trainers are among the best behavioral trainers from India and abroad and have a minimum of 10 years of training experience under their belts.
Do I need to install anything to attend online classes?
No – you do not need to install anything extra. All you need is:
1. A computer with a broadband internet connection
2. Microphone and speakers (or a headset with mike and speakers)
3. Web-cams are optional
I could not attend a class – am I allowed to reschedule?
For group courses, no reschedules are permitted. However, if you miss the session, a recording of the session will be available to you free of charge.
For individual courses, depending upon the length of the course, we allow a certain number reschedules free of charge:
1. For a 6 – 15 session course – 1 free reschedule
2. For a 16 -25 session course – 2 free reschedules
3. For a course with more than 25 sessions – 3 reschedules
I’ve enrolled – what happens next?
For an individual course (1:1) once you enrol, we will contact you within 24 hours to set up a free counselling session. This is usually 15-20 minutes long and involves the following:
1. Understand your particular needs and customize the course for you
2. Get your preferred days and time-slots for the classes to schedule the course
For a group course, you will receive an email with your confirmation code and classroom details within 24 hours of enrollment. Just use the classroom details to join the class as per schedule. If you have any questions, you can always get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I am not satisfied with the course?
If you are not satisfied after your first session, you will get a 100% refund, no questions asked (applicable to all online courses).