Online Mock Interviews – Diagnostic Interview
Take a diagnostic online mock interview to assess your current level of interview preparation.
Take a diagnostic mock interview, online, with qualified panelists to assess your current state of preparation. Identify the mistakes you may be making and get professional tips and guidance to refine your interview preparation strategy. This mock interview is helpful for for all types of behavioral interviews (Bank PSU Jobs, IT Jobs, MBA Admissions, and so on).
1 sessions x 1 hour
Senior interview panelists
Within 2 working days of enrolment
- Identify the mistakes you are making in interviews
- Learn the skills to ace any behavioral interview
- Improve verbal and non-verbal communication skills for interviews
- Practice and refine answers to commonly asked questions in behavioral interviews
- Learn to tackle the various directions an interview can take depending on your background and profile
- Session 1
- Overview of interview techniques and best practices
- Mock interview covering your resume and the most common behavioral questions (e.g. tell me about yourself, why do you want to do this job, or why do you want to join this company / institute etc.)
- SWOT Analysis of your performance and feedback
How long do I have to use my sessions?
All session packages are valid for a limited period of time, as below:
1. Single session program – Please use within 2 weeks of enrollment
2. For all session programs with more than 1 session, if your course has “n” sessions, please use them within “n weeks”. For example, if you have a 30 session course, you need to use these 30 sessions within 30 weeks.
This also helps ensure regularity in sessions, critical to the learning process!
Who are the trainers?
Our trainers are specialized by topic. For interview preparation courses, for example, the faculty includes senior panelists (e.g. ex-bankers, IIM graduates, senior professionals) with years of interviewing experience. For professional development courses, our trainers are among the best behavioral trainers from India and abroad and have a minimum of 10 years of training experience under their belts.
Do I need to install anything to attend online classes?
No – you do not need to install anything extra. All you need is:
1. A computer with a broadband internet connection
2. Microphone and speakers (or a headset with mike and speakers)
3. Web-cams are optional
I could not attend a class – am I allowed to reschedule?
For group courses, no reschedules are permitted. However, if you miss the session, a recording of the session will be available to you free of charge.
For individual courses, depending upon the length of the course, we allow a certain number reschedules free of charge:
1. For a 6 – 15 session course – 1 free reschedule
2. For a 16 -25 session course – 2 free reschedules
3. For a course with more than 25 sessions – 3 reschedules
I’ve enrolled – what happens next?
For an individual course (1:1) once you enrol, we will contact you within 24 hours to set up a free counselling session. This is usually 15-20 minutes long and involves the following:
1. Understand your particular needs and customize the course for you
2. Get your preferred days and time-slots for the classes to schedule the course
For a group course, you will receive an email with your confirmation code and classroom details within 24 hours of enrollment. Just use the classroom details to join the class as per schedule. If you have any questions, you can always get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I am not satisfied with the course?
If you are not satisfied after your first session, you will get a 100% refund, no questions asked (applicable to all online courses).