Online Mock Interviews – Diagnostic Interview
Take a diagnostic online mock interview to assess your current level of interview preparation.
Take a diagnostic mock interview, online, with qualified panelists to assess your current state of preparation. Identify the mistakes you may be making and get professional tips and guidance to refine your interview preparation strategy. This mock interview is helpful for for all types of behavioral interviews (Bank PSU Jobs, IT Jobs, MBA Admissions, and so on).
1 sessions x 45 Minutes
Senior interview panelists
Within 2 working days of enrolment
- Identify the mistakes you are making in interviews
- Learn the skills to ace any behavioral interview
- Improve verbal and non-verbal communication skills for interviews
- Practice and refine answers to commonly asked questions in behavioral interviews
- Learn to tackle the various directions an interview can take depending on your background and profile
- Session 1
- Overview of interview techniques and best practices
- Mock interview covering your resume and the most common behavioral questions (e.g. tell me about yourself, why do you want to do this job, or why do you want to join this company / institute etc.)
- SWOT Analysis of your performance and feedback
How long do I have to use my sessions?
All session packages are valid for a limited period of time, as below:
1. Single session program – Please use within 2 weeks of enrollment
2. For all other programs with more than 1 session, if your course has “n” sessions, please use them within “n weeks”. For example, if you have a 30 session course, you need to use these 30 sessions within 30 weeks.
This helps ensure regularity in sessions, critical to your learning outcomes!
Who are the tutors?
For language courses, your tutors are native (or native level) speakers of the language with a passion for online tutoring. All our tutors have at least 10 years of experience in teaching international students and are aware of the obstacles in learning a new language and how to quickly overcome these!
For our mock interview courses, our panelists include senior industry professionals, ivy league grads, with at least 10 years of experience.
Do I need to install anything to attend online classes?
No – you do not need to install anything extra. All you need is:
1. A computer with a broadband internet connection
2. Microphone and speakers (or a headset with mike and speakers)
3. Web-cams are optional
I could not attend a class – am I allowed to reschedule?
Yes! If you have unplanned travel, have an urgent meeting, or cannot attend a class for any other reason, you can request a reschedule. Depending upon the length of the course, we allow a certain number reschedules free of charge:
1. For a 6 – 10 session course – 1 free reschedule
2. For a course with more than 10 sessions, for every 10 sessions, 1 free reschedule (e.g. for a course with 20 lessons, 2 reschedules, for a course with 30 sessions, 3 reschedules etc.)
I’ve enrolled – what happens next?
For an individual course (1:1) once you enrol, we will contact you within 24 hours to set up a free counselling session. This is usually 15-20 minutes long and involves the following:
1. Understand your particular needs and customize the course for you
2. Get your preferred days and time-slots for the classes to schedule the course
For a group course, you will receive an email with your confirmation code and classroom details within 24 hours of enrollment. Just use the classroom details to join the class as per schedule. If you have any questions, you can always get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I am not satisfied with the course?
If you are not satisfied after your first session, you will get a 100% refund, no questions asked (applicable to all online courses).