Improve your business English communication skills with a live instructor
Do you struggle to express yourself in the office? Are your communication skills holding you back in your career? Your business communication skills can be a major deciding factor in your career progression and income. Don’t leave your career to chance – earn more by communicating like a pro with iRikai’s Business Communication course. Each course is customized to your specific level and needs through a (free) counselling session before the start of the course.
25 sessions x 1 hour each
Experienced iRikai instructor
Within 2 working days of enrolment
- Improve your business communication skills for more effective business interactions
- Improve your grammar, fluency and vocabulary
- Write better emails by learning the essentials of business email writing
- Adjectives and modifiers
- Comparative and Superlative
- Reading and Comprehension
- Email composition
- Commonly used expressions
- Phrasal verbs
- Useful words
How long do I have to use my sessions?
All session packages are valid for a limited period of time, as below:
1. Single session program – Please use within 2 weeks of enrollment
2. For all other programs with more than 1 session, if your course has “n” sessions, please use them within “n weeks”. For example, if you have a 30 session course, you need to use these 30 sessions within 30 weeks.
This helps ensure regularity in sessions, critical to your learning outcomes!
Who are the tutors?
For language courses, your tutors are native (or native level) speakers of the language with a passion for online tutoring. All our tutors have at least 10 years of experience in teaching international students and are aware of the obstacles in learning a new language and how to quickly overcome these!
For our mock interview courses, our panelists include senior industry professionals, ivy league grads, with at least 10 years of experience.
Do I need to install anything to attend online classes?
No – you do not need to install anything extra. All you need is:
1. A computer with a broadband internet connection
2. Microphone and speakers (or a headset with mike and speakers)
3. Web-cams are optional
I could not attend a class – am I allowed to reschedule?
Yes! If you have unplanned travel, have an urgent meeting, or cannot attend a class for any other reason, you can request a reschedule. Depending upon the length of the course, we allow a certain number reschedules free of charge:
1. For a 6 – 10 session course – 1 free reschedule
2. For a course with more than 10 sessions, for every 10 sessions, 1 free reschedule (e.g. for a course with 20 lessons, 2 reschedules, for a course with 30 sessions, 3 reschedules etc.)
I’ve enrolled – what happens next?
For an individual course (1:1) once you enrol, we will contact you within 24 hours to set up a free counselling session. This is usually 15-20 minutes long and involves the following:
1. Understand your particular needs and customize the course for you
2. Get your preferred days and time-slots for the classes to schedule the course
For a group course, you will receive an email with your confirmation code and classroom details within 24 hours of enrollment. Just use the classroom details to join the class as per schedule. If you have any questions, you can always get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I am not satisfied with the course?
If you are not satisfied after your first session, you will get a 100% refund, no questions asked (applicable to all online courses).