Which kind of training programs do you provide?
We provide a full range of soft skill training programs, covering: communication skills, language training, personal and professional development, managerial skills, leadership skills and niche programs such as international business etiquette.
Where do you conduct programs?
We provide onsite training services all over India. We also provide online training services all over the world.
Do you provide any other training related services?
We provide end to end training services – right from training needs identification (including pre-training skills audits, level assessments, mystery shopping) to custom content development, to program delivery and results measurement. We remain engaged even after the training program is completed to assist with any follow-on interventions required.
How long do I have to use my sessions?
All session packages are valid for a limited period of time, as below:
1. Single session program – Please use within 2 weeks of enrollment
2. For all session programs with more than 1 session, if your course has “n” sessions, please use them within “n weeks”. For example, if you have a 30 session course, you need to use these 30 sessions within 30 weeks.
This also helps ensure regularity in sessions, critical to the learning process!
Who are the trainers?
Our trainers are specialized by topic. For interview preparation courses, for example, the faculty includes senior panelists (e.g. ex-bankers, IIM graduates, senior professionals) with years of interviewing experience. For professional development courses, our trainers are among the best behavioral trainers from India and abroad and have a minimum of 10 years of training experience under their belts.
Do I need to install anything to attend online classes?
No – you do not need to install anything extra. All you need is:
1. A computer with a broadband internet connection
2. Microphone and speakers (or a headset with mike and speakers)
3. Web-cams are optional
I could not attend a class – am I allowed to reschedule?
For group courses, no reschedules are permitted. However, if you miss the session, a recording of the session will be available to you free of charge.
For individual courses, depending upon the length of the course, we allow a certain number reschedules free of charge:
1. For a 6 – 15 session course – 1 free reschedule
2. For a 16 -25 session course – 2 free reschedules
3. For a course with more than 25 sessions – 3 reschedules
I’ve enrolled – what happens next?
For an individual course (1:1) once you enrol, we will contact you within 24 hours to set up a free counselling session. This is usually 15-20 minutes long and involves the following:
1. Understand your particular needs and customize the course for you
2. Get your preferred days and time-slots for the classes to schedule the course
For a group course, you will receive an email with your confirmation code and classroom details within 24 hours of enrollment. Just use the classroom details to join the class as per schedule. If you have any questions, you can always get in touch: email@example.com
What if I am not satisfied with the course?
If you are not satisfied after your first session, you will get a 100% refund, no questions asked (applicable to all online courses).
What is iTrainer?
iTrainer is a platform for freelance trainers to create and maintain their professional profiles. It is used by Training Managers, including iRikai, to discover and connect with freelance trainers for training requirements
Why should I list my profile on iTrainer?
iTrainer is intended to bring in efficiency and transparency in the freelance training market. Here are some benefits of enlisting your profile on iTrainer:
- Source more work: Improve the visibility of your profile and source more work from iRikai and other Corporate Training Managers who use the platform. As far as we know, this is India’s only platform focused solely on soft skill freelance trainers and has the most comprehensive set of 14 filters for Training Managers to discover the perfect trainer for their needs
- Focus on your core competency i.e. training: You are completely empowered to accept work directly from Training Managers – Training Managers can message you directly on this platform (no charge to you!). If you wish, you can also have iRikai handle transactions for you so that you can avoid issues like late payments, miscommunication etc. – this service is also free of charge for you!
- Make informed decisions: Have you ever wondered if you are under-charging for your services? Do you know where you stand in terms of fees per day (bottom 25%, top 25%, top 10% etc.)? Do you wonder if doing XYZ certification will allow you to command X% higher fee? In future, we will share such data driven insights so you can make informed decisions about your freelancing career
- Keep growing: iRikai will keep you updated about upcoming Training events and available courses so that you are always up-to-date on industry trends
I am a freelance trainer – do I have to pay to list my profile?
No. Listing AND sourcing work from iTrainer is free for freelance trainers.
Who can see my detailed profile (and fees) on iTrainer?
Access to the iTrainer platform is restricted to verified Training Managers who have registered using their official email IDs – only they can see your detailed profile.
How can I get access to the freelance trainer database?
If you are a Training Manager in a firm, you can request access by clicking on Register as a Training Manager on the iTrainer page. You will need to use your official email ID to register. It takes a few days for us to verify your credentials and grant access. We will mail you once your subscription is active and you can access the database anytime after that.